Monday, March 13, 2017

Screenshot Envy Project




I paired most of these based on subject and how they relate to the pictures I created alongside them. The first two pictures remind me heavily of liquid (lava), and they have very similar colors; though, the second is more pastel-like. The third image, I believe, stands out as unique compared to any others made near it; it reminds me of a logo. The fourth image stands out as well, and I think it works well on its own. The final images all relate to delicious ice cream, so I kept them together. Over the course of my project I wen from boiling hot liquid (lava) to a cold, yet melting solid (ice cream), which I found to be amusing. Mainly I was interested in how many separate images could spawn from one main idea, and I think this project conveys that well.